Website Revamp using newly created PSDs to be converted to WordPress – Upwork
Posted On July 30, 2020
We are revamping our website and ALL PAGES HAVE BEEN DESIGNED IN READY TO USE PSD FILES. Designer must be familiar with PSD to HTML conversions to make this job really simple. There are a total of 20 pages designed in PSDs.
What we’re looking for:
An experienced web dev with marketing chops to build landing pages using the Themeco Pro Theme and associated page builders. Would like for pages to be built using a child theme. We need someone to work on newly created PSDs that lay out each of the page designs explicitly. The project is based on WordPress. Designer may or may not need access to backend as they will export their child theme and Pages for upload into our backend.
We need the following deliverables:
Home Page, Solutions Landing Page, Contact Us Page, Careers Pages – Deliverable #1 by 8/1/2020
Solutions Sub Pages – Deliverable #2 by 8/3/2020
About Us Pages – Deliverable #3 by 8/3/2020
Case Studies Pages – Deliverable #4 by 8/4/2020
Sectors Pages – Deliverable #5 by 8/5/2020
News & Events Pages – Deliverable #6 by 8/62020
To complete all the deliverables, the right developer will have experience in the following:
– Experience transforming PSDs into responsive web pages
– Experience ensuring websites are high-performing and following SEO best practices
– X theme by Themeco, Pro Theme by Themeco, Design Clouds by Themeco, Ethos Theme by Themeco,
– Libraries, frameworks, languages, plug-ins, child themes, version control, API integrations
– Other requirements such as creating a clean stylesheet.css child theme file that can be used for future developments.
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about a recent marketing campaign you worked on.
Please also share why we should hire you for this project and what you will bring to this project to make it successful.
An example page is attached.