Website Design/ Programming – Upwork
Posted On June 30, 2020
Looking for experienced WordPress Website Designers/ Programmers for ongoing contract work including website programming/ design, website edits, etc.
Need detail oriented team members who set, manage and meet deadlines. Must have an eye for design elements, utilizing logo colors, fonts, branded font families and elements in Website Design.
We only typically work with WordPress sites.
We submit to you detailed Web Design Questionnaires with full content, Site Map, navigation and layout to streamline the process. We usually provide images as well, although if you have a library and initiative we welcome that.
Must have a strong attention to detail, read through our materials carefully to avoid multiple repeated requests for edits on our end, and ability to articulate that vision into a mobile friendly responsive website. Must have excellent communication skills and polished business acumen.
– We send a Website Design Questionnaire with detailed information.
– We send a Site Map including all pages, content, layout and and images for the website.
– Must have a strong attention to detail, read through our materials carefully to avoid multiple repeated requests for edits on our end.
1. Please send portfolio links of Website Designs you’ve completed from scratch in WordPress.
2. Please advise on your design process: Do you build in a test server or provide PDFs before proceeding?
3. Please advise on your general turn-around time for design of home page/about page, and turn-around time for complete website build of a 5 or 10 page WordPress website.
4. Please advise on flat rate quotes for design/programming of 5 page websites and 10 page websites. We include: contact us page, blog setup, logo carousels, image slider, social media sidebar integration when applicable. All content and images are provided. You do not need to provide any content.
5. Please include hourly rate for website edits/ programming for existing client sites. These could be simple blog additions or programming edits.
6. Please advise if you are experienced with website maintenance. We use the GoDaddy Pro dashboard to monitor site speed, performance, etc. and sometimes run into issues with all of the above. This is not required we would just like to know.