Ongoing WordPress Web Design / Web Development Support – Upwork
Posted On May 21, 2020
We are looking for an independent freelancer (no teams) who we can rely on for ongoing web design and web development projects. We need someone experienced with both front-end and back-end development, who is sharp with details, determined to get every pixel from prototypes looking correctly across various browsers, but also recommend the right approaches to develop new features and custom backend integrations.
Our primary website is a custom-designed WordPress website.
Our backend CRM is Microsoft Dynamics.
– Mobile responsiveness
– WordPress / PHP development
Our most common needs are:
– Create new custom landing pages from Adobe Photoshop or XD
– Build new custom page layouts, that support our need for ongoing maintenance
– Help support our online application
– Implement connectors or API integrations to third-party platforms as the needs arise
– Recommend changes to increase page load speed performance, streamlined maintenance, etc.
– Build interactive widgets/calculators/features on the website to support enhanced website experience
Hourly Range: $25.00-$35.00
Posted On: May 21, 2020 21:07 UTC
Category: Full Stack Development
Skills:AJAX, CSS, CSS3, HTML, HTML5, HubSpot, jQuery, Microsoft Dynamics 365, React, Website Development, WordPress Plugin, WordPress, Responsive Design, API, Custom PHP, UX/UI, Web Application, Web Design, MySQL, PHP, Python
Location Requirement: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
Country: United States
click to apply